War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Antonio Coleman gets belated NFL Combine invite

Former Auburn defensive end Antonio Coleman got a belated invite to the NFL Combine, according to various reports. Coleman, who projects as a DE/OLB in the pros, was a surprise snub when initial invitations were released earlier this month.

Running back Ben Tate was Auburn's only initial representative at the combine. It runs from Feb. 24 to March 2 at Lucas Oil Field in Indianapolis.

Both Coleman and Tate are at the Senior Bowl in Mobile this week.

Coleman measured 6-foot-2, 255 pounds. Tate was officially 5-foot-10, 214 pounds.

They were listed as 6-3, 261 and 5-11, 218, respectively, on Auburn's roster last season.

5 comments:

easyedwin said...

I am listed at 6-1, 201!!

ExKnightMike said...

I check in at 6-1, 155. I gotta' start eating more to catch easyedwin.

I suppose either of us catching up with Terrance Cody is out of the question....

AUBigCat said...

I'm listed at 6'4 268....6'7 with the afro. :p

Peter Frankenschmidt said...

I'm listed at only 5'4", 139. My combine measurements may be very different than that, though.

Anonymous said...

McFadden could play in the league. He just needs time to adjust and overcome.

If PeterF gets to go to the combine, then I'm going whether invited or not.