Therezie committed during the Under Armour All-American Game in early January.
Although he's not the prototypical size for a safety, he likes contact. Rivals named him the nation's hardest hitting safety. Scouting services have described him as a ball hawk.
He helped Jackson High make Florida's Class 3A regional quarterfinals by playing both sides of the ball. He finished with 48 tackles and 2 interceptions. Also ran for 494 yards and 6 touchdowns and caught 24 passes for 288 yards and 3 more scores.
Follow the blog on Twitter and Facebook.
- Committed: Jan. 5, 2011
- Recruited by: Trooper Taylor
- Also considered: Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Miami, Florida State
- Rivals: 17 position, 37 state
- Scout: 277 overall, 27 position
- ESPN: 11 position
- Notable: Nicknamed "Cadillac" after former Auburn running back Carnell Williams
- Quotable: “I like the way they are coming together as a big program and a family as one. Not only all the fancy things they’ve got there, that’s not what I’m all about. I’m just about what they have to offer in the program.” -- Therezie