War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Auburn en route to Phoenix

I arrived in Phoenix earlier this afternoon, just a few hours before the Auburn football team is set to land. The Tigers chartered planes out of Atlanta this morning. ETA is 5:15 local time (6:15 CT).

Based on what I've seen at the welcome tent, there will be no shortage of Tostitos chips. Every table has at least two bags and some salsa.

Unfortunately, there are no electrical outlets, so my laptop battery time is precious. So I'll sign off for now and update again once the team arrives with whatever Gene Chizik says at his press conference (which figures to be brief). I also plan to have video, so check back.

No comments: