War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday links (11/10)

I think it might rain today. A whole lot. Hurricanes tend to do that. That's somewhat depressing, but here are some college football links to raise your spirits:
  • Hey, look who's back. It's Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount, aka the guy who threw the punch in the season opener and hasn't been seen since.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Reading the Paul Finebaum column (I know, I know, but it's like a train wreck - I just have to see what tragedies he spews if it's right in front of me) - I found a blurb that could be a lot of fun to play with come Turkey Hangover Day.

"Now that the SEC has essentially become Florida-Alabama and the 10 dwarfs..."

Sticking with his Wizard of Oz theme, wouldn't it be sweet if the Tiger Dwarfs used our house to crush the Wicked Witch to our west? Just a thought....

ExKnightMike said...

Lydia, kudos for being brave enough to read Finebaum. I'm always afraid I'll get something nasty on me if I read his articles or listen to a show he's on.

Maybe after Auburn ruins the SEC championship game by whuppin' UAT I'll get up enough gumption to look at one of his spewings.