War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AU adds Ball State in '09

Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't around the computer all day, but here's another little nugget you've probably seen already. Auburn will play Ball State on Sept. 26, 2009 at Jordan-Hare. Ball State announced it in a press release on Monday. It's a one-and-done deal. With non-conference games against West Virginia, Furman and Ball State, there's still one more game on Auburn's 2009 schedule that is unannounced.

Link

1 comment:

Tubby4AUCzar said...

I have a friend that works in the press room over at Samford University and he keeps saying tha t theres this guy he talks to and is certan that the last game going on th eschedule is against Noter Dame. HE was right about Ball state so I'd put some stock in what he has to say. I'd love to see auburn run over both themn fools next year.