War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well that was a surprise

I'm not 100 percent sure on this, but I believe there were zero Jesus references in Tim Tebow's time on the podium. I'll tell you, it's possible that he's the most overexposed athlete in SEC history, but I don't know how someone can possibly dislike the kid.

Like I just told a friend of mine, it's annoying how unannoying he is. It's almost like you'd like to find out about just one thing that's wrong with him so you'd know he's human. As it stands, I believe he's a football-playing robot constructed in some Fellowship of Christian Athletes laboratory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think...he could have been the QB at Bama. That could have altered the Bammer future for a while.