War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Auburn adds commit No. 23

I've been away from my computer ALL DAY and it's been every bit as pleasant as I'd thought it could be. While I was away from home and my laptop, Auburn was adding another commitment to its 2009 class.

Atlanta (Douglass High) linebacker Jonathan Atchison is now commitment No. 23. Rivals.com gives him a three-star grade and rates him as the nation's No. 59 outside linebacker. Scout also gives him a three-star grade and rates him as the No. 18 strongside linebacker.

Atchison had a whole buncha offers from mid-level and sometimes pretty darn large programs, including Alabama, LSU, West Virginia, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Purdue, Louisville, Maryland and others.

No comments: