War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Furr bound for Memphis

Our columnist, Troy Johnson, spoke with DeRon Furr Sr. today about his son's decision to transfer to Memphis. I'm glad to see that's sorted out and that he's excited about playing football again. It was a shame the way things ended up here for him because, as I said on here before, I liked DeRon in the handful of times I dealt with him. A fresh start is exactly what he needs. Good luck to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great coverage. I read the al.com blogs more than I should, and by comparison I think you do as well or better than they do when it comes to straight reporting. I especially appreciate how you provide interviews in their entirety. Thanks again and good luck with the move.
Joe York
AU 99