War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Video report from Sunday

All right, here's my first shot at a video. Sorry for some of the Blair Witch quality to it. I don't have a tripod for my iFlip camera (if anyone knows where to find one, please let me know).

We've got clips from Tony Franklin, Paul Rhoads, Robert Dunn, Jerraud Powers, Tez Doolittle and Sen'Derrick Marks on this one. I hope to have another one after tomorrow's press conference. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....."Blair Witch quality." That's a pretty good one! I wish I could hold a camcorder that steady! It was a little bit glitchy loading up, but that's what tabs are for, reading something else while videos load! Good stuff!