War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New video: Coaches talk excessive celebrations, punt returns, Ryan Mallett and more

I've narrowed down some select quotes from Wednesday night's round of interviews. We've got clips from head coach Gene Chizik, special teams coordinator Jay Boulware, safeties coach Tommy Thigpen and defensive line coach Tracy Rocker in this video.

And one brief scheduling note. Because I'll be traveling to Arkansas tomorrow, I won't have time to get any daily links up around lunchtime. I'll be back at it next Monday though. In the meantime I'll have the usual Auburn-related info leading up to the game.

Enjoy the video:


No comments: