War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time for a little vacation


Now that baseball is over, summer, even if it's not officially here, is here. And that for a sportswriter means a little down time before the SEC media days starts in -- how long is it? -- a little over a month. So the blog regrets to inform you that I'll be on vacation this week.

What are my plans? Well, I don't want to give away too much, but I'm planning a cross-country expedition to "Walley World" in my brand new Antarctic blue super-sports wagon, complete with a CB radio and optional rally fun pack. I haven't checked the "Walley World" website lately, but I'm sure it'll be open.

ANYWAY, short of the conference's completely refiguring themselves and Auburn joining the Big Twelveten I won't be posting much, if at all, next week. But I will be back after that, trying to scrap together some summer stories until football is back on everyone's radar.

6 comments:

Frank from HSV said...

Enjoy your time off!

JoeinFP said...

Just be carefullwho you skinny dip inthe pool with! LOL Enjoy, you've earn'ed it.

auballard said...

Have a great time and be safe. You have the best site reporting on AU sports.

ExKnightMike said...

Enjoy your time off! You have earned it by giving us the best Auburn site in The Net. Thanks!

Tar Heel Tiger said...

Huh? Until football is back on everyone's radar? You aren't from around these parts, are you? ;-)

Thanks for your great AU sports reporting. You certainly deserve a vacation.
I hope you are enjoying Wally World. Please give the Griswalds our regards.

Anonymous said...

Any cross-country family road trip has the potential to digress into a Griswold-type experience. Hope you handle those opportunities better than ClarkG.