War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

New football video: Saturday edition

Hey all, I've got another new video following Saturday's practice.

This one's got Gene Chizik (briefly, because my batteries ran out), offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, defensive coordinator Ted Roof, wide receiver Philip Pierre-Louis and center Ryan Pugh.

Enjoy. More blog action tomorrow after practice, so check back.

3 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

Thanks Andy!

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

I have to ask you......I am getting the feeling that we are starting and building something really special this year. I have been a CHIZ fan forever and i am excited about his vision. I can't shake the feeling that the coaches are putting off a vibe that starting from the ground zero (learning how to practice)is something that will not fully materialize this upcoming season. In the back of my mind I kepp telling myself that this will be a 2 year process coming to glory next year. I just wonder if I am the only one who is not setting the bar too high too soon. I hope my fellow fans are wise enough to give this time to gel!

Am I reading to much into things or what?

Andy Bitter said...

I will say this: I've never covered a spring practice that wasn't brimming with optimism. Yes, Auburn's coaches have seemed to do pretty well early on, but who really knows until they start playing games?

I remember covering Virginia last fall, and the coaches and players all talked about what a great fall camp they had leading into the season, the best they've ever had. And what do they do in their opener? They lose 52-7 to USC.

So I'd withhold any kind of judgment until they start keeping score.