War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

New video, plus some shameless promotion

Here's some video of interviews done Sunday. It's got defensive coordinator Ted Roof, offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, linebacker Eltoro Freeman (check out the guns!), guard Byron Isom and running backs Onterio McCalebb and Ben Tate.

Plus, here's a link to my newspaper story today about the offensive line. A lot of stuff I've covered here on the blog, but now it's in story form.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

WOW...let me say that again WOW. Those arms are huge! I had to watch that twice just to make sure it wasn't the camera angle. the "Bull" is going to hurt someone this year. I have heard that he is impressive on the field and from that interview (love the comment about wait till they get pads on) he has the potential to be an extremely popular player by the time he leaves. That guy is going to knock some helmets off. I would not be surprised to find out he cracks walnuts with those pythons in the off season for a little spending cash.

Acid Reign said...

.....They didn't start closing practice, till last season, and we saw how much good THAT did! Pete Carroll doesn't close practice...

......We readers like those "shameless promotion" links. Good articles!

AUBigCat said...

I must admit that I hate the closed practices but it's mostly for selfish reasons. I live close enough to catch alot of them and did last year in the Spring. I must admit that having the practices open last year caused alot of issues in the media with the fights and things. It seemed like a big distraction. CGC is doing the right thing, even if I hate it.

Again great job of reporting Andy! It's getting to the point that I come here almost everyday to see what you have to say.