War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Video: Tackling Cam Newton and comparing brothers Jonathan and Chris Evans

I put together a video from today's interviews. I apologize for the lighting. My Flip cam doesn't adjust to sunlight too well. It makes everyone look ghostly.

It's got head coach Gene Chizik, linebacker Josh Bynes and running back Mario Fannin. Enjoy.

3 comments:

AUsome04 said...

Andy there was an anonymous poser on your blog last week complaining about your video reports. Personally, I like the videos. Most of the time you detail it in the article first anyway. That probably was just a bammer that was mad at anything AU. You must've interviewed Chizik outside on this one though huh? lol

Andy Bitter said...

The camera I have is terrible. Everyone else wants more light for their videos. For mine, it makes people look like ghosts. Oh well. I'll have to make due.

AUsome04 said...

Yeah, it's all good. I'm more interesting in hearing Chizik than seeing him anyway. At first I thought my monitor was screwing up, lol.