War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Muschamp: 'I'm not interested in any jobs'

Texas has released an official statement from defensive coordinator/head coach-in-waiting Will Muschamp.
"I have not interviewed for any jobs. I'm not interested in any jobs. I'm happy here, my family loves Austin and I'm going to be at Texas."
Now THAT, my friends, is how you make a denial.

Just talked briefly to the Wake Forest media relations director, Steve Shutt, who said the school is not commenting on whether or not Auburn has asked for permission to speak to Jim Grobe.

AuburnUndercover.com and AuburnSports.com. have cited anonymous sources as saying Auburn will interview Grobe today.

No comments: