War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Video: Malzahn on quarterbacks, Ziemba on penalties and Stevens on QB Cam Newton

Here's a video from interviews after today's practice. It's got Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn talking about the quarterbacks, left tackle Lee Ziemba speaking honestly about his perceived penalty problems, defensive coordinator Ted Roof saying good things about Ikeem Means and linebacker Craig Stevens talking about quarterback Cam Newton.

Enjoy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question for the blogger: Will embeddedd videos be the death knell of competent reporting?

I'd much rather read a succinct, concise report of an interview than wallow through a live video of the actual interview (assuming the reporter that writes the article is competent), but then, that goes back to the core of my question doesn't it? Of course, I'm asking this from the perspective of a person who can still read, and not a current slacker who relies on youtube for ther jollies.

Andy Bitter said...

Answer for Anonymous: I don't think so. We reporters are here to supply information in a variety of forms that many different people enjoy. Some people like watching videos. Others likes stories. I'm trying to provide a balance.

Of course I'd rather write a story. That's why I became a writer. But this is the reality of our business right now. To keep up with everyone else, you've got to do some video. But I don't necessarily look at that as a bad thing.

ExKnightMike said...

I prefer a well written story, that's why I check this site first!

Some people love videos. I don't open them, but that's just me.