- Starts at 1 p.m. CT. It will last approximately one hour. Admission is free. Tickets are not required to enter the stadium and seating is general admission.
- Fans can enter through gates 2, 4, 5 and 7 on the east side and 12, 14, 15 and 17 on the west side. All gates open at 11 a.m. CT, two hours before the event.
- Auburn students with a valid Auburn Ignited card will be allowed to stand on the field. Students can access the field by entering the level gates on the northwest and northeast corners of the stadium, below sections 46 and 35.
- Public parking is available at the hayfields on S. Donahue Dr. Shuttles will run from 10 a.m. until two hours after the event.
- Championship gear can be purchased at the AU Team Shop at several locations around the stadium.
- About 30 minutes after the celebration, a reverse Tiger Walk will be held from Stadium gate 10 toward the athletics complex.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Auburn details plan for championship celebration at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Jan. 22
Auburn released the details for the BCS championship celebration at Jordan-Hare on Jan. 22. Here they are: