War Eagle Extra has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wareagleextra.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Video: A one-legged kickback, staying grounded and sending Steve Spurrier a check, pronto

Here's a video I put together after post-practice interviews. It's got wide receivers coach Trooper Taylor, running backs coach Curtis Luper and offensive line coach Jeff Grimes. Enjoy.

And see you at tomorrow's live chat at 3 p.m. ET/2 p.m. CT. Link will be up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tar Heel Tiger said...

what a tease. I hate having to work somewhere with all these silly internet restrictions. They apparently don't understand the benefit to employee morale that would result from access to AB's AU videos. I guess I'll have to watch when I get home.

Maybe I'll see if it will play on my iPhone. Or is it Flash?

Andy Bitter said...

It's not flash. Should be iPhone compatible.