The Tigers' Iron Bowl win against Alabama on Nov. 26 was watched by 12.52 million people.
Their Dec. 4 SEC championship game against South Carolina was watched by over 10 million.
Auburn's Nov. 13 game against Georgia was sixth on the list, with 8.262 million viewers.
The Tigers should have another entry on the list by the end of the season: the BCS title game against Oregon on Jan. 10. Last year's BCS title game between Alabama and Texas had over 30 million viewers.
Here's the full list, courtesy of the SEC:
- 11/26 - CBS - Auburn vs. Alabama -12,520,000 viewers
- 12/4 - CBS - SEC Championship: Auburn vs. South Carolina - 10,093,000 viewers
- 9/6 - ESPN - Boise State vs. Virginia Tech - 9,888,000 viewers
- 12/4 - ABC - Big 12 Championship: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma - 8,981,000 viewers
- 10/2 - CBS - Florida vs. Alabama - 8,595,000 viewers
- 11/13 - CBS - Georgia vs. Auburn - 8,262,000 viewers
- 9/25 - CBS - Alabama vs. Arkansas - 8,138,000 viewers
- 11/26 - ESPN - Arizona vs. Oregon - 7,787,000 viewers
- 10/9 - CBS - Alabama vs. South Carolina - 7,662,000 viewers